>

Monday, April 27, 2015

My Cash Freebies

What is My Cash Freebies?
My Cash Freebies (MCF) is part of the Freebies Network which represents Fortune 500
companies that have products they offer to the public. Many of these trials are offered at discounted prices. My Cash Freebies is a major player in the incentive Freebies Industry.
What is the Freebies Industry?
The Freebies Industry is a referral based industry where anyone can win cash or prizes by referring others to fill out special offers made by Fortune 500 companies. Other major players in the Freebies Industry are ZNZ One and Instant Rewards. However, My Cash Freebies is considered one of the easiest to join and to start making money.
How do people make money from My Cash Freebies?
All you have to do is fulfill the required offers on the My Cash Freebies website. Once you fulfill your required offers, My Cash Freebies will give you a referral code. With that code you can begin referring other people (your friends, online marketing, YouTube videos, etc.) to your website, and when they complete the offers YOU GET PAID.
How easy is it to fulfill the required offers?
The reason My Cash Freebies has become very popular, is because its offers are much easier to complete than other major players in the Freebies Industry. All you have to do is complete 1 credit to fulfill the offers. Once you do this, you can begin referring other people to do the same, and make money easy.
How much money can I make with My Cash Freebies?
The most popular programs offered by My Cash Freebies are: Express My Cash Freebies and Double My Cash Freebies. My Cash Freebies has many other programs; however, these two are the most popular since they are easier to do. Express My Cash Freebies pays $20 per referral, while Double My Cash Freebies pays $30.
Who pays me and how do they pay?
It's important to remember that My Cash Freebies does not pay you directly. The Fortune 500 companies are the ones who pay you for referring people who complete their offers on your referral link. Once someone completes their offers on your referral link, then My Cash Freebies will forward you a check or deposit your cash prize to your PayPal account.
Is this a really legit business?
Yes, the Freebie Trading Industry is a legit industry and there are literally hundreds of thousands of dollars being paid every year to people who market this business to the public. Keep in mind that if you earn money from My Cash Freebies (or any other Freebie group) you are liable to report income to the IRS when you file taxes.
Why do the Fortune 500 companies give cash to people who refer others to complete their offers?
Remember, we live in the digital era. Today millions of people prefer to go online to watch the news, visit blogs, and watch YouTube videos, instead of in the 1990's when most people watched TV. For this reason, the big Fortune 500 companies are putting more emphasis on online marketing. But they need people like you and me to help market their products and services. For this service, they are willing to give out commissions, which is good news for us!
How much money can I really make from My Cash Freebies?
This really depends on you. Some people make a few hundred dollars a month (part time) while others make $1,000 or more per month. Still others even earn a living from the Freebie Industry. It is certainly not impossible; however, it takes a lot of work and dedication to achieve success in not only the Freebie Industry, but any legit online income opportunity.
Can I get rich from My Cash Freebies?
My Cash Freebie is not a get rich quick scheme. As in all legit businesses, it will take time and effort to get the ball rolling. However, the good news is My Cash Freebies is legit and it does pay, and it's one of the easiest ways to make money online. Your earning potential is unlimited and is entirely dependent upon your commitment and dedication.  
Is My Cash Freebies a Scam?
No, My Cash Freebies is not a scam. However, it does take work and dedication. The good news is you can start part time and make some extra money online. If you have a job, you can still work your job and do My Cash Freebies in your spare time.
Work from Home Scams
We all know that there are thousands of work from home scams online. Many websites promise people riches without working hard. Most of these are scams and they make their money by brainwashing people with false advertisements. 

However, if you are searching for a legit work from home opportunity, you can always join the growing Freebie Trading Industry, and work from home, and work your own hours. You may not get rich, but you can make some nice extra money from home right from your own computer!
How can I start?
You can start My Cash Freebies today. Just click on the link below. You will then be redirected to a page where you can watch a free tutorial video that will show you how to start making money with My Cash Freebies. All you have to do is enter your email address to watch the video.



No comments:

Post a Comment